Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management
- Experience working with internal customers on the development of report requirement documents
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel or similar tool
- Experience using query functions in a relational database preferred
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g., Tableau) preferred
- Experience in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data preferred
- Analytical skills with the ability to apply creative solutions to complex problems
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing and focusing on responsibilities
- Innovative, data driven mindset
- Solid knowledge around database concepts, data models, schema design, etc.
- Intermediate to expert level SQL skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in SQL Server or similar technology with a focus in business intelligence development.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology preferred.
- 3+ years’ of Business Analysis or related technical experience.
- Professional experience working on BI, Reporting, and Data Analytics projects.
- Experience around data analysis, data profiling, and data cleansing techniques.
- Experience with cloud based Business Intelligence reporting.
- Experience with analytics software and statistical packages.
- Data warehouse experience.
- Experience with non-relational data extracts from ElasticSearch, Mongo DB, Couchbase.
- Experience with Big Data concepts.
- Experience with Tableau or similar data presentation tool.
- Experience in SQL performance monitoring and optimization preferred
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools.
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.