Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic knowledge of computer equipment.
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Methods and techniques for basic report preparation and writing.
- Customer service and public relations methods, techniques, and procedures.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principals of training and supervision.
- Familiarity with sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Understand, interpret, and apply general administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Read, understand, and review documents for accuracy and relevant information.
- Compose correspondence and compile and arrange data in a readable and comprehensible manner.
- Research files and prepare basic statistical reports and analyses.
- Proofread and edit draft reports or correspondence for errors in grammar or structure.
- Deal successfully with the public, in person and over the telephone.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Ability to develop, implement, administer, and evaluate a training program.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and review the reports of another staff.
- Ability to provide leadership and supervision to designated staff.
- Ability to manage change and achieve results.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with state agencies.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or equivalent experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.