Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in software design, development, and unit testing
- Relational databases such as MSSQL and MySQL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or acceptable experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and application and code maintenance skills
- 2-3 years of software development experience
- Understands the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to accurately estimate the level of effort required for planned designs.
- Adapt to a rapidly moving client focus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.