Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with QA team to rapidly produce results.
- Exceptional QA abilities with significant technical experience.
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively employ both short term and long term project planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritizing complex tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong planning and organizing capabilities with attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft products; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Problem solver, self-motivated, dependable.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and SQA best practices
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- 4-5+ years of QA SDLC Technical experience
- 3+ years large Enterprise Systems experience
- 3+ years of Programming experience
- 2+ year of Load or Automated Testing experience
- BS/BA preferred
- HPQC / HPUFT experience
- Browser based automation experience
- Load Runner scripting experience
- Windows Forms application testing experience
- Agile Scrum / Lean Methodology experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred but not required
- ISTQB CTFL, CTAL or equivalent preferred but not required
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.