- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of compliance, auditing, and/or project management.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint , MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and participate in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in auditing, compliance and project management is preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.