- Strong working knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and VMware vSphere 6.x.
- Advanced skills working with Windows Server Technologies such as: Active Directory, Fail-over Clusters, IIS, DFS, Group Policy, and DNS.
- Solid understanding of virtual server administration in a vSphere 6.x environment.
- Hands on data-center experience in an enterprise class environment
- Strong hardware/software troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Very strong communications skills and analytical aptitude with the ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbal and in written form
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to take direction and be coached
- Ability to manage multiple challenging projects with various priority levels and time-lines with minimal supervision
- 5-8 years working as a Systems Administrator
- 5-8 years’ experience working with Windows Server Technologies
- 5 years’ experience building server class systems
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a VMware vSphere environment
- Performed in a senior or lead technical role
- Passionate about learning new technology
- Must have High school diploma or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.