Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Department Management
- Department level administration
- Employee management including hiring, mentoring, training and discipline
- Sourcing contractor resources and negotiating rates
- Perform (project-level) test lead duties when needed, to include: stakeholder discussions, test strategy formation, team member mentoring, status reporting
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end test planning for a product
- Experience working in cloud environments and remedying performance issues on public cloud environments
- Project Management
- Formalized change control
- Knowledge of software application development methodologies
- Document software defects in a manner consistent with the agreed upon documentation scheme and reports defects to the project team
- Skilled at leading meetings, documenting test deliverables, and providing status updates to management
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
- Must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- BS degree
- 1 year experience with agile development methodologies
- 7 Years of industry experience
- 5 years of management experience in a software development and/or support environment
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with virtual environments
- Experience with .Net technologies, web services, stored procedures, and middle tier applications.
- Experience with the following:
- C# and ASP.Net
- MS SQL Server
Work is primarily sedentary in nature. The following may be needed: sitting, mobility, speaking, listening, typing, & using peripheral computer tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.