- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience; or any combination of education and/or experience that would provide an equivalent background .
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines which are dictated by prospects
- Thorough understanding of office automation software with excellent computer (Microsoft Office) skills are essential, particularly extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Business or related field preferred.
- A positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism is essential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.