- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Telecom, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with relational data bases (Oracle or MYSQL) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB or Couchbase)
- Experience developing and running under Linux
- Experience developing real time event processing and messaging: JMS, MQ, Kafka
- Experience with protocols such as VoIP/SIP, RTP, SDP
- Experience developing CTI, Call Processing Applications such as Call Center, Outbound IVR, Voice Mail, etc…
- Experience Developing applications using Public/Private cloud platforms
- Experience building the server side of enterprise level system
- Experience in designing and developing Multi-threaded high performance, highly scalable applications
- Experience implementing and consuming large scale web services Application Server experience including Tomcat and JBoss
- Continuous Integration Tools (i.e. Bamboo, Hudson/Jenkins)
- Experience with code quality tools including Sonar, Selenium, Mockito
- Aptitude for learning new technologies. (Elastic, Hazelcast, node.js, MongoDB)
- Java Certification
It is the Company’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.