- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with the following operating systems: Windows, Macintosh, Linux or UNIX, DOS, Android and iOS Computer literate, specifically in Microsoft 2007.
- Must have understanding of Computers and mobile device hardware; document management; internet; hardware and software troubleshooting; electronic mail systems, such as Exchange and Outlook; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase, Cellebrite UFED, and others. Excellent attendance record.
- The candidate must be able to conduct exams and data extraction on computers and mobile devices. Must be able to pass and maintain a background check administered by the State Department of Corrections.
- Must possess the ability to articulate in written and oral communication. Must support the State Department of Corrections and Guarded Exchange Personnel. Fluency in a second language given preferential consideration.
- An extensive interview will be conducted, and will cover a variety of topics, such as mobile device security to computer forensic methods and best practices, as well as evidence handling. Candidate will have to pass in depth background check.
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement drug screen.
- A degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in computer forensics or other computer science with a specialization in digital forensics, supplemented by appropriate experience with a criminal justice agency, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Possession of professional certifications and membership in professional associations is highly desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.