Securus Technologies is a leading provider of telephone and software systems to the corrections industry. Our broad suite of products includes inmate communications services, investigative technologies, corrections/law enforcement/emergency information technology services, interactive voice response systems, and active global positioning systems (GPS) based offender monitoring devices. In the past two years we have invested $175 million in new technologies, products and patents and we are still growing and expanding.
Securus and its subsidiary companies employ more than 1,000 associates who serve more than 2,600 correctional facilities and law enforcement agencies in 45 states and over 850,000 inmates nationwide.
We are known in the industry for reputation, stability, services, growth, and state of the art technology.
Central Service Administrators are required to handle all incoming customer incoming calls, emails, and Assistance Request Forms received via CCE through a ticket tracking system. Each technician will provide basic level 1 troubleshooting assistance. Technicians will be trained on the basic functionality of our proprietary and third party systems to provide the best service available. All technicians are responsible for accurately generating and documenting tickets within the ticketing system and providing customers with periodic status, feedback and proper closure. Ownership and accountability are key to the entire team’s success. Therefore it is the responsibility of every technician to see that each problem reported to them is addressed and resolved within the defined service level agreements. Our customer service efforts and are measured through individual technician metrics and customer satisfaction results.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Answer incoming calls, emails, and Assistance Request Forms received via CCE.
· Generate and address tickets for customer issues and provide basic level 1 troubleshooting.
· Provide customer with feedback and proper closure notice.
· Accurately document tickets in a timely manner including problem description, actions taken to achieve final resolution and root cause analysis.
· Perform other duties as needed which are directed by the business needs of the service organization and assigned by management.
· Technicians are responsible for accurately entering and maintaining trouble tickets on a daily basis. Documentation should contain proper contact information as well as up to date status, actions taken, resolution notes, root cause and customer approval prior to closure. Each technician is responsible for following up with the customer on problems as well as follow designated escalation process and response times.
· Technicians are responsible to attend training as requested by management.
· Technicians are also responsible for meeting the company customer service level goals.
· Technicians are responsible to adhere to corporate policies.
· Technicians obligated to follow the Technical Support Service Practice Guidelines.
· High school education or equivalent.
· 2+ years experience in a help desk, customer service or technical support environment.
· Microsoft Operating System experience.
· Enthusiastic approach to customer service.
· Outstanding oral/written communication skills.
· Strong organizational and follow up skills.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where problem resolution times are measured in hours.
· Work in a team environment to ensure customer satisfaction and continuous improvements in service quality.
· Must exhibit all of the company’s cultural attributes.
· During the course of employment must be flexible for potential schedule changes in a 24 hour 7 day a week environment.
· Associates or Bachelors degree.
· Microsoft SQL experience.
· Prior experience working in a software environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Work is primarily sedentary in nature, no special demands are required.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.