This position is an external client-facing technical consulting position. This position is a new role and will work with Managing Consultants and Engineering to facilitate the implementation of mission critical public safety applications into jails, police & fire departments. This position will interface regularly with client-side stakeholders to address business process needs and provide solutions using Securus’ Public Safety applications. It is expected that you will use your own creative insights, problem-solving skills and technical skills to ensure project and customer success. This position will also have responsibility to improve the overall effectiveness of the team in a lead capacity.
• Configure, design and either lead development or develop yourself custom proprietary software solutions
• Utilize tools and platforms to meet functional requirements and solve complex project issues.
• Establish great working relationships with our clients.
• Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery
• Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of software development from project conceptualization and planning to development, implementation, maintenance and support.
• May be asked to work on and present proposals
• Drive working sessions with clients to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are met.
• Identify additional product/service opportunities
• Act as a team lead for the organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.