Securus Technologies is a leading provider of telephone and software systems to the corrections industry. Our broad suite of products includes inmate communications services, investigative technologies, corrections/law enforcement/emergency information technology services, interactive voice response systems, and active global positioning systems (GPS) based offender monitoring devices. In the past two years we have invested $175 million in new technologies, products and patents and we are still growing and expanding.
Securus and its subsidiary companies employ more than 1,000 associates who serve more than 2,600 correctional facilities and law enforcement agencies in 45 states and over 850,000 inmates nationwide.
We are known in the industry for reputation, stability, services, growth, and state of the art technology.
- Over 25 years’ experience vested the corrections industry!
- Securus’ financial successes have led to consistent quarterly bonus payments in the last 5 years.
- 10 new acquisitions within the last 3 years to expand into other public safety verticals.
- We have been awarded over 120 patents and 60 more pending. This is 75% of all the patents in the industry.
- Our In-house customer service and technical services teams operate 24/7/365
- Ethically ran business, proven with our SAS 70 Reporting and Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Solid benefit programs including healthcare, 401(k), tuition reimbursement & training.
The primary responsibilities of the Account Sales Executive are:
- Drive new revenue through the sale of Securus products and services in all of the Strategic Product Verticals: Corrections, Public Safety, Monitoring and Investigations.
- Grow account and territory revenue by understanding the customer’s need and pain points, recommending and proposing Securus solutions and guide the customer through a successful acquisition cycle.
- Manage your territory to ensure proper coverage for your accounts, maximize revenue and margin in your selling campaigns; raise brand and product awareness; sufficient face-to-face activity to establish and build customer relationships.
- Coordinate the involvement of company resources including: support, service, corporate sales and marketing resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for sales and strategic initiatives.
- Maintain all SFA and CRM systems data.